Thursday, February 25, 2010

Baking!

I love baking!  I just had to get that out there.  I've been baking all week and will continue to bake until Sunday getting ready for Conner's farewell.  So far I've made danishes as a trial run on Sunday to see if they turned out alright because I made them from scratch.  They turned out great so I'll be making them again on Friday and Saturday. ( they take 2 days to make).  Then I made lemon poppy-seed muffins, banana bread muffins, and I just finished making chocolate chocolate chip.  I'm out of eggs now though so there is a break until I get more.

3 comments:

NaDell said...

Can I have the recipes for your fun breakfast foods that work? Sounds delicious!
nadscrow@yahoo.com

Mary said...

Go you! Wish I was around to sample more of this baking...

The Frasers said...

I know that this comment is too late for the event, BUT...you should bake that Moxie recipe I have! It's YUMMY! :) haha and then deliver it to your Visting teaching ladies or something?