Thursday, September 10, 2009

Disney World!

I thought it might be time to post again since I really have been doing a poor job of it since I've arrived in Florida. Yesterday I went to Disney World for the first time. Nick, Cicily and I all went to Magic Kingdom all day it was a blast! We went on a ton of rides, watched the Tiki Room show, watched the fireworks, and just had a lot of fun. Cicily got to see all the princesses and the fairies. It was funny, because she was afraid at first, but then after she met them she didn't want to leave and got really mad. Another thing that was way cool is that the fireworks show was amazing and it kept Cicily's attention for the whole 20 min. Which I can tell you is no easy thing ask Mary she knows as well. These are a few pictures of the fireworks.

2 comments:

Mary said...

A whole 20 minutes? That IS impressive.

Mary said...

Oh, and I like your new blog layout.