Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Disney World 2!

Pluto is our lovable family pet!


Cicily asked if we could take him home with us so I said ok!



This is the second of many Disney World posts so for me I thought I would number them just for fun. Just to let everyone know Cicily is not afraid of anything and loves the characters at Disney World expecialy the soft cuddley ones. Well Nick had to work today so me and Cicily went to Disney World for the afternoon. We were looking for Pluto when we ran into Chip and Dale. Cicily didn't waste any time getting to know them. She ran up and gave them each a hug. Cicily Running up to Stitch! Even the attendant was surprised. Most children Cicily's age don't go right up to the characters.
Stitches hug!
After this picture Stitch tried to adopt Cicily and told me to go away and leave Cicily it was really funny and cute, because Cicily didn't want to let go of stitch either.
Cicily playing with the shooting water in Ariel's Grotto!
Hi mom! You want to get wet too?
Us saying Hi to Ariel!

2 comments:

Mary said...

I'm so jealous! Glad you guys are having fun at Disney. You look really good Carisa!

Heather said...

Keely loves to see pictures of Cici, especially if she is with ruff ruff