Monday, January 25, 2010

Family Pictures and Whitney's Wedding!

So I know this is a tad late, but it's better late then never.  In December my family went to California for my baby sister's wedding and we took some really cool pictures at the beach as well.  I just wanted to share a few.  Nick wasn't able to make it to California so he wasn't in any of the pictures.  Sad I know.






Cicily even danced with her cousin Rocky at the reception..


All the princesses in one picture!


Cicily loved the decorations.


Whitney and Rob

2 comments:

Mary said...

Oh wow, these are all so cute! I especially love the one of Cicily by herself on the rocks, and of her and Rocky dancing. So adorable.

The Frasers said...

I love the ocean pics! and thats the first time I've seen the Princess picture, so cute!