Sunday, October 25, 2009

Frustrated!

Today was very frustrating.  I couldn't get ahold of the person that usualy gives Cicily and I a ride to church.  I called 3 times and left a message.  Then I called the relief society president and asked for her help in getting  a ride (this was 2 hours before church).  She never called me back and no one ever called me.  I tried calling her again 10 min. before church was suposed to start and there was no answer so as you can guess, I didn't make it to church.  If I could have walked to church I would have, but it's several miles away and I have Cicily.  Oh and while I was trying to find a ride I was also getting us ready to go to church, prepareing a nursery lesson, and Cicily was crying the whole time.  And since I didn't make it to church I have no idea who is going to take care of the nursery which has around 15 to 18 kids and hardly any help, because no one shows up, kinda like me today!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Oh man that stinks! I'm sorry! :(

Mombrud said...

So sorry that happened! It is hard when you feel responsible to be there and know that you are really needed and yet can't get there! You did everything you could and I'm sure they managed. I hope you can make more dependable arrangements in the future!