Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Five Year Anniversary!


Nick and I celebrated our 5 year Anniversary at Disney World.  We had a friend watch Cicily for us and I'll show her adventure in another post.  We started out in Animal Kingdom where we went on the Kali River Rapids, Dinosaur, and Expedition Everest.  They were all a lot of fun. These are the pictures from Animal kingdom .  Mount Everest and The Tree of Life. 







Next we went over to Hollywood Studios.  We got a fast pass for the Toy Story ride, met up with Micky Mouse, and rode the Rock 'n' Roller Coaster.  I just have to say the Coaster was AWESOME! 
It had a ton of twists, turns, and speed to go with Arosmith's music.








 



 






After that we went to lunch in Mexico at Epcot.  It was really good!  We had a Duck Taco appetizer, lemonade, Nick had the Mai Mai, and I had a steak that melted in my mouth it was amazing!  The duck taco's were awesome as well.  I told Nick he has to go duck hunting every year now, so I can try and replicate it.   The atmosphere was really cool too.  As you can kinda see in the picture it really felt like we were in Mexico with the Aztec ruins.  Oh and the volcano really erupted it was awesome.



We also went on the Test Track ride at Epcot.  It was a lot of fun not as exciting as the Animal Kingdom rides or the Rock 'n' Roller Coaster, but still fun.   Then we went back to Hollywood to ride the Toy Story ride which was a lot of fun if we didn't have our fast passes it would have been a 90 min. wait to get on if that helps you gauge how fun.  Rock 'n' Roller Coaster only had a 20 min. wait.  Then we went and watched the SpectroMagic Parade at Magic Kingdom and the Fireworks.





In addition to what I've written about the fun we had I just wanted to say a few things like I can't believe it's been 5 years already, but at the same time it feels like we were never apart, and I couldn't imagine life without him. It's amazing how much has changed in the last 5 years and thinking ahead the next 5 years will only have more change, and more adventures that I wouldn't want with anyone else.  


I love you Nick!  May we always have great adventures!





1 comment:

Mary said...

Happy Anniversary! What a cute couple...