Sunday, October 2, 2011

Renick Cicily and them silly selves






Renick and Cicily are never boring.  We've had a lot of fun getting to know Renick's personality as it's started showing up more and more.  He's a very happy baby.  Cicily says the funniest things like yesterday, I told her not to eat to much candy and she said " ya cause it will make our teeth fall out and Jesus will have to buy us new ones."  She says things all the time that I'm like where did that come from?  Cicily and I made chex muddie buddies this last week and Renick rolled over for the first time after a lot of coaxing, hasn't done it again yet of course, but at least he's taken the first step.



1 comment:

Robin said...

Congratulations! You won a family 4 pack of tickets to Spooka Palooza from FabulousFamilyFinds.blogspot.com! Send me an email so I know you can still make it. Thanks!