Thursday, June 4, 2009

Flu

Cicily got sick yesterday. It was so sad. She just wanted to be held all day. I took her to the doctor to see what was wrong because she had a temperature of 103.8 So the doctor swabbed her throat, because it was red, but it came back negative. So we cathed her to get some pee to see if she had an infection or something, but it came back negative too. So then the doctor swabbed her nose to see if she had the Flu, and it came back positive that she had influenza A. Which means that she could have the swine flu and since she's under five she's considered a high risk patient so we had to take her to the emergency room to have her nose swabbed again. While we were waiting for more information from the doctor a guy came and gave us all drinks and gave Cicily a teddy bear. Here's Cicily with her hospital braslet and her new teddy bear.

Aunt Jenny wearing a mask to help keep the germs out.

Dad wearing his mask.

I don't feel good mommy.

Grandpa picked Cicily some roses

Cicily and mom sleeping.


To bad that the rest of the family has it too now. Nick, grandpa, and I were the only ones to throw up so far, But everyone in the house has it. Thank you for sharing Cicily.

3 comments:

Cami said...

That's horrible!! I'm sorry :(

Tell Uncle read I'm diggin' the Hannah Montana sticker :)

Heather said...

poor little Cicily and family... good thing I forgot to stop by yesterday, I don't want you to share your crazy sickness with my little family or the baby within! love you all, hope you all get better soon!

Mombrud said...

I am sooo sorry everyone is sick! Did they get the results back from the hospital? Is it actually swine flu?
Take care of each other and we are be praying for you! I hope you all get better soon. Especially your little one!