Monday, May 25, 2009

Cicily's first trip to the Zoo!

Today we took Cicily to the zoo for the first time. She loved the animals and was pointing at everything. We saw the giraffes, bears, and zebras first.

The Rhinoceros was way cool, we got a foot away from its face of course it was behind a wall and a window but it was still really cool.
Halfway through our trip we stopped for lunch.Next we went on a train ride it was cool going through the buffalo enclosure and the sheep enclosure.
I got really tired and upset, I don't remember why I just really didn't want to go to sleep and who could blame me there was to much to see.
Did you see that dad. The prairie dog went down the hole.
Next we went to discovery park.
Cicily caught a daddy turtle!
Cicily and Rachel hatched from an egg!
Then the girls wrestled an alligator.
Daddy took Cicily on her first slide!
Then Cicily took a nap, but luckily she woke up in time to go on the carousel. She loved it! I think it was her favorite thing of the entire day!

4 comments:

Mombrud said...

What a fun busy day!!

Shantelle said...

How fun! Cicily is SO cute. That's the perfect age to start going to the zoo. I can't believe how big she's getting.

Aaron said...

those are some of the cutest pictures I have seen of Cicily and Rachel! wish we could of been there.

NaDell said...

I love that carousel! Where is that at?
I have a blog too. But, don't try to read it in one sitting. I ramble and I have been blogging a while...