Monday, April 6, 2009

Fishing for Fishies!


Cicily went fishing for the first time today with her daddy! She loves being outside except when we're holding her. So she was a little upset, until the fish broke though the water. She loved the fish! and tried to eat it several times. She loved feeling it, and tried to touch every fish the boys caught.Daddy getting the poles ready!

We're Fishing!

The Monster fish I caught!

Wow that feels cool! Is it mine!

It is mine!

Fine if I can't eat it, I'll pet it.

My fish! Mommy didn't like it when it started squirming.

Grandpa shared his fish with me too.

Fishing is hard work!

3 comments:

Aaron said...

Josh and I got a kick out of this one! I can only imagine how proud Nick and Grandpa were, you could sure see it on their faces. I love the picture where she is trying to eat the fish and the one where she is holding the fish! she sure has a tight grip.

Carisa said...

She really wanted her fish.

Heather said...

thats cute... Keely and I want to go fishing with you all some time too!